Q28. Is there any restriction as to the type of building I can have?

Ans: Not really, except otherwise determined by the CDA. But tenement house types (popularly known as FACE ME I FACE YOU) are not permitted. And no shops are allowed in front of houses. There are designated commercial areas within the estate where all commercial activities are to take place