Q12. What other payments do I make apart from the payment for the land?

Other payments to be made before a subscriber can be allocated are; Legal Documentation Fee Survey Fee Family receipt fee, Job Card and all other Customary fees CDA Development/infrastructure fee as may be decided by the CDA Kindly note that the fees stated above shall be as fixed from time to time.